The West Highland Way Sleeper offers superior bunk style hostel accommodation in two rooms sleeping 6 and 9 (unisex) with en- suite facilities, a common room with cooking facilities, and a take-away food service. We are open every day April to October, and by prior arrangement November to March.
As regular outdoor and hill folk know, each season brings its own character and experiences. However, if you are planning an outing between November and March then please arrange your booking in advance.
- Bunk – from £13.50 per person per night.
Payment is required at time of booking.
- Common room and dining area
- Packed lunches: £4.95
- Includes all bed linen, showers, use of cooking facilities and drying room.
- Booking is essential at all times.
- Payment: For bunks, please pay total in advance.
- Please make cheques payable to West Highland Way Sleeper.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted and bookings can be made and paid for over the phone.
- Baggage delivered and uplifted from the Sleeper by A.M.S. See our links page for further details.
The West Highland Way Sleeper, Bridge of Orchy Station, Bridge of Orchy, Argyll, Scotland, PA36 4AD
Telephone: 01838 400548, Fax: 01838 400552, E-mail: [email protected]